We are proud to be on the medical technological forefront by offering MLS Laser Therapy. We have invested in the very best technology as a key component of our continuing quest to offer you the finest in health care.
WHAT IS LASER THERAPY?
Laser Therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and debilitating conditions.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Light energy enters the damaged cells and stimulates intercellular activity. this reduces pain in the area and speeds recovery of the damaged cells. Once the cells recover, the healing process is complete.
- Tendon & ligament injuries
- Sore muscles, muscle strains & tears
- Degenerative joint conditions
- Neurological & general pain & bruising
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Pre & post-surgical treatment
- Anti-inflammation applications
- Specific neurological conditions
WHAT CAN I EXPECT DURNING A TREATMENT?
MLS Laser Therapy is a painless treatment that lasts an average of 8 minutes. You may experience a comfortable sensation at the point of application.
- Rapid relief of pain
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Timely healing of sprains & strains
- Rapid recovery of the structural integrity of injured region
- Rapid resolution of swollen areas
- Immediate improvement of local blood circulation
- Rapid repair of superficial injuries, such as wounds and ulcers
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AFTER THE TREATMENT?
Most people experience positive results in 1 to 3 treatments, with the average course of treatment being 7 to 10 sessions. Swelling is greatly reduced and there is a rapid relief of pain. Acute conditions usually subside quickly, typically with one phase of treatments, while chronic conditions can be controlled with regular treatments.
The effects of MLS Lase Therapy are cumulative; therefore, expect to see improvement as you proceed through your treatment plan. It is critical that once you start, you complete the course of treatments recommended by Dr. Patton or symptoms are likely to reoccur.